Amazing Selling Machine Review and Bonus
Product: Amazing Selling Machine (ASM 8)
Creators: Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Launch Date: Pre-Launch starts October 10, 2017; Cart opens October 18, 2017
Price: $3997 one-time or 5 payments of $997
Recommendation: If you’re looking for a one stop shop to crush it on Amazon, look no further!
So you’ve probably hear a lot about this course called Amazing Selling Machine and you want to learn more about it (I’m guessing that’s why you are here).
Before we get into too much detail about the course, I wanted to take a minute to tell you about who we are and why we are qualified to review ASM. (No, we’re not just affiliates that promote courses without having seen or implemented what is taught.)
Business Igniters is made up of four guys: Devin (me), Joe, Randy and Travis. All four of us own and run successful 7-figure ecommerce businesses primarily selling on Amazon. We live and breathe ecommerce every day and each one of us LOVES IT!
Now, when it came to learning the ropes of selling on Amazon, two of us were Amazing Selling Machine students (Travis and I). We had the benefit of one of the most comprehensive Amazon private label courses on the market to show us how to build a business every step of the way.
On the other hand, the other two (Randy and Joe) navigated the Amazon jungle renegade style finding and piecing together information they could find online and learning from trial and error.
Is one method better than the other?
Not necessarily, but for me, I would much rather shortcut the process by having someone teach me step-by-step how to get started and learn from their mistakes rather than having to make the same mistakes myself.
What is Amazing Selling Machine (ASM)?
Amazing Selling Machine is a revolutionary course created by Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback at Amazing.com in 2013. It teaches a person with ZERO online experience how to identify hot product opportunities on Amazon, source and brand a similar product, and then launch and market that product using Amazon.
The primary focus of ASM is how to launch a private label products business using Amazon. Basically, private label is when you find manufacturers for existing products that are able and willing to brand those products with your brand. Check out this page to see all the ways how to make money on Amazon.
Since 2013, there have been 7 new versions of the course (the current launch will be version 8) with each one being better than the last. Whenever something changes at Amazon or people learn better ways to market their products on Amazon, the course is updated to reflect those changes.
What is Covered in The Training?
The ASM training is 8 weeks (or 8 modules) broken up into multiple short lessons ranging from 5 to 30 minutes. Each module is about 1 – 3 hours of training.
To be clear, Amazing Selling Machine does not release access to the updated course until it launched. We have gone through ASM7 to provide you details about what is included in ASM8. The content included in the training from ASM7 to ASM8 is about 30% different and reflects the updates made to the Amazon platform.
One awesome update for ASM8 is the process for selecting top performing products and new tactics for keyword research.
Here is a detailed breakdown of what is included in the ASM7 members area:
Module 1: Building Your Product Opportunity List
This module is primarily focused on how to pick products to sell on Amazon. It will cover the most profitable categories, products to avoid, and the criteria you should use to pick your first product. Here is a list of the primary topics covered in the lessons within this module:
- 7 Elements of a Hot Product Opportunity
- Amazon’s Most Profitable Categories
- Products to Avoid
- Perfect Product Selection System
- ASM Product Criteria
- Building Your Primary Product List
- Analyzing Competing Products
- Picking Your Product
- Patent Search
Module 2: Suppliers Samples and Profit Numbers
This module will walk you though how to find and contact suppliers for your hot product opportunities, calculate the costs of ordering your product, and getting samples ordered from multiple possible suppliers. This modules primary lessons covered are:
- Amazon Fees
- Simple Product Sourcing
- Creating professional company presence online
- Finding and contacting suppliers
- Calculating true product costs
- Calculating final profit numbers
- Ordering samples
Module 3: Ordering Your Inventory and Creating Your Brand
This module will cover the criteria to determine which sample and supplier to move forward with. It will teach you how to create your brand, packaging, product inserts, and Amazon listing. You will also learn how much inventory to order and get your first order placed. A breakdown of the lessons are as follows:
- Choosing the best supplier
- Inventory order preparation
- Creating your brand and brand logo
- Creating initial product listing
- Package design
- Package inserts
- How much inventory
- Shipping via air or sea
- Place your first inventory order
Module 4: Building Your Brand Assets
This module is all about building your brand assets. In this module you will learn how to create a Facebook page, your brand website, a YouTube channel, a Twitter account, a Pinterest account, and getting setup to capture leads and build an email list. Here is a list of the most important lessons covered:
- Facebook page
- Creating brand website
- YouTube channel
- Next-level brand assets
- Creating email account and autoresponder
- Building and implementing lead capture page
Module 5: The Perfect Product Page
In this module, this is where you will completely build out and optimize your product listing on Amazon to give yourself the best chance of success on Amazon. You will learn how to perform keyword research, write the product bullets and description, and what to get for product images that attract buyers. Specific lessons covered include:
- Initial keyword research
- Traffic grabbing product title
- Bullet points that differentiate
- Compelling product description
- Product images that attract and convert
- Product pricing
- Setting it up on Amazon
- Automated customer emails
Module 6: The Perfect Product Launch
This module will walk you through getting your first product shipment sent in to Amazon’s fulfillment centers, getting initial reviews for your product, and finally launching your product on Amazon to get maximum buyer exposure. You’re going to love the ASM Secret Launch, Blitz, and Rank Strategy.
Module 7: Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools
This module is all about marketing and getting traffic and buyers to your listing on Amazon. In this module, you will learn how to track the performance of your product(s), learn how to run and optimize ads on Amazon, as well as other awesome strategies for crushing the competition on Amazon. Lessons in the module include:
- Performance checklist
- Amazon Sponsored Ads optimization
- Content marketing strategy
- Amazon marketing services
- Lightning deals
- Raving fan customer service system
- Optimizing traffic and conversions
Module 8: Taking Your Business to the Next Level
In this final module, you will learn what you need to know to take your business to the next level. Once you get your first product selling, growing your business is all about repeating the process with more products and building a team to support your business as it grows. Specific lessons included in the module are:
- Forecasting and reordering
- Launching more products
- Business scaling
- Global markets
- Building a team
- Cash flow or cash out
What Kind of Results are Possible with ASM?
I got started selling on Amazon in late-2014 with the launch of ASM3. The course has absolutely changed my life from being a corporate employee in the finance industry to now a full-time entrepreneur and business owener. We have seen 2-3x growth every year and as you can see in the image below that we are on pace to do it again this year.
Just like anything else, it takes work to get results like this and they are not “typical” as typically people aren’t willing to do the work to get results like this. However, if you are an action taker and are willing to do what it takes to succeed, you can take comfort in knowing what is possible.
I could show you similar images from the other 3 guys, but I’d rather show you some photos of awesome experiences we’ve been able to have because of building this business.
Are There Any Upsells/Downsells?
There are no upsells or downsells associated with the Amazing Selling Machine course. You get everything you need to start your business on Amazon. Included with your Amazing Selling Machine membership, you will receive:
- Lifetime Access to 8 Weekly Online Web Class Modules (you also get all future updates for FREE!)
- 8 Weekly Group Coaching Calls led by ASM
- Access to the members-only online community which is packed with tons of knowledge and experience
- Access to the ASM Mentors (Devin is one of them) who are Amazon experts that started as students of the course just like you and have created success selling on Amazon. We want to help other people like YOU create success selling on Amazon
Amazing Selling Machine Guarantee
Amazing Selling Machine offers two guarantees to make buying purchasing the course completely risk-free to you.
- 30-Day Test Drive Guarantee – During the first 4-weeks of the training, members will receive the first four weekly modules. This gives you a completely risk-free way to check out the training and decide if it is a good fit for you and your business goals. If at anytime during those first 30 days you decide ASM is not for you, you can contact email@example.com and get a full money-back refund. This guarantee is available to all ASM8 buyers if they are still within 30 days of purchasing ASM8.
- 6-Month Buy Back Promise – If you take action on the course, complete the training and necessary steps to qualify for this guarantee, and for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your Amazon business during your first 6 months, ASM will purchase the business you created including returning the money you paid for the course and up to $10,000 in inventory. Click here to review all of the conditions and guidelines to qualify for this. Now obviously you should NEVER go into something planning on failing, but if you are an action taker, this guarantee can give you the confidence that this course will work for you and if you do the work and don’t see results, they will pay you back the cost of the course and your inventory.
Recommendation Based on Amazing Selling Machine Review
Maybe you missed the part where I told you that Amazing Selling Machine changed my life…
I think I can speak for myself and Travis in saying that we would not be where we are now if it weren’t for Amazing Selling Machine.
You might be wondering, “Is it worth the price?” Sure, there have been other Amazon selling courses popup online, but none of them can boast the same number of successful students. If you want the roadmap to building a successful business on Amazon that does millions of dollars in revenue each year, you need a course that covers every important aspect of getting started.
ASM does that better than anybody else, no questions asked.
If you are ready to get started selling on Amazon, check out the awesome bonuses Business Igniters is offering to help you accelerate your success on Amazon when you purchase ASM through our link below.